Over 15 years of advertising experience across multiple discipline and responsibilities – from front-end web design, project and production management to account and team management. Equally effective individually or as part of a team, my experience and skills allow me the flexibility and confidence to perform in any role.
Senior Account Manager – (AdPeople Worldwide) May 2009 – DEC 2014
- Dell – Account lead overseeing production of marketing projects across ANZ, SE Asia and KR markets with a team of 3. Ensures quality and efficient production of projects of up to SGD $400,000 per year. Previously served as part of APJ Team Dell to oversee and facilitate content development across regions.
- Motorola Solutions – Account lead for Motorola Solutions’ APME business and manages a team of 2 to develop their regional and local marketing initiatives. Worked closely with the stakeholders to develop new content distribution campaigns for B2B market that was adopted for global use.
Production Manager (Chuo Senko Advertising Singapore) Jan 2007 till Apr 2009
- Managed all ATL production matters including budgeting, scheduling, quality control, sourcing and management of external vendors
Project Executive (Arc Worldwide Pte Ltd) Nov 2005 till Dec 2006
- Responsible for identifying and monitoring project requirements, estimated costs and development timeline, ensuring timely and quality delivery of projects
- Provide consultation to clients about current web development techniques and trends
Web Designer (Freelance) 2002 till Oct 2005
- Provided consultation, planning and digital design services
- Sites developed: yantiroy.com, vc.org.sg, sliew.com, iheartapple.com
Web Designer (Digital Magic Labs, Singapore) 1999 till 2001
- Served as the sole designer responsible for designing and coding of multilingual websites
- Clients include: FedEx, Motorola Singapore, Credit Suisse Asset Management Japan
Areas of Expertise
- Practitioner of integrated marketing communication best practices
- Experienced project management of various scales across geographical boundaries
- Strong interpretation and analysation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical business stakeholders, across regions
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Degree of Bachelor of Science (Computer and Information Sciences) – National University of Singapore
- GCE A’Levels – 1991 to 1992 – Victoria Junior College